- Follow the X-PSU-Spam Filtering instructions for your email client:
- Before clicking OK on your X-PSU-Spam-Flag filter, add a second condition:
- Next to the YES textbox click the +.
- In the first dropdown menu, select To or cc.
- In the second dropdown menu, select contains.
email.psu.eduinto the textbox.
- Click OK. Your filter will filter only PSU-flagged spam coming to an invalid address.
Note: You can also use these instructions to create refined filters on other problem addresses. For example, create a new filter, follow these instructions and susbsititute
Warning: For this filter to work, please make sure you are giving out your correct Penn State email address, so that legitimate mail may be distinguished from spam. (See http://alerts.its.psu.edu/alert-1102)