Get started with your Online Tech Tutor shift:
- Sign in to the Macbook in Wagner 301 using the password shared with you in Teams
- Open a new INCOGNITO WINDOW under Chrome
- Go to: https://psu.zoom.us/s/376420597
- This will prompt the program Zoom to open on your computer.
- Once the program starts, if your audio is not set up, please click the "Join Audio" Button on the toolbar, and follow the prompts. Make sure your audio is not muted ever during your shift, so you can hear when someone enters the zoom room.
- You may stop your video, but please start your video when someone enters the room.
- Click on "Manage Participants".
- If there are participants waiting, they will be put in a "waiting room". You have to manually admit them. You can admit everyone at once, or one person at a time (you are only required to work with one customer at a time).
- You can remove people in the queue, or put them back in the waiting room once they are in the zoom room, rename them, or make them a host (may be good if you are seeking assistance from another Tech Tutor).