Using Microsoft Online for ClipArt
Find more images via Microsoft Online. Use Expand your ClipArt gallery with Microsoft Online.
- On the Ribbon, click the Insert tab.
- Find the Illustrations group and click the Clip Art button. The Clip Art panel appears.
- First use the Search for field, try to find something, and click Go.
- Now try clicking on the Clip Art on Microsoft Online link. You will be taken to a Website.
- On the Microsoft Office Clip Art Online Website, enter the same search term into the Clip Art field, and click Search.
- Place checkmarks next to files you wish to download to your Clip Art gallery.
- When you are finished making selections, find the Selection Basket section on the left and click the Download # Items link. You will be taken to a download page.
- Follow the download instructions on the page. The Clip Art will be added to your Clip Art gallery. (Macs may have additional tweaking.)
How was the selection from Microsoft Online different from your initial search of your local ClipArt gallery? Do you plan on using Microsoft Online in the future?