Get Oracle Calendar on Any Computer
Q: What if I work from a computer that does not have a staff image? What if I want to check Oracle Calendar from my home computer?
A: Oracle Calendar is licensed (paid for) by the number of accounts, not the number of clients (software installs). This means you can install the Oracle Calendar Client on as many computers as you like, Mac or PC.
If you have need to install and configure the Oracle Calendar Client on a non-library staff imaged computer, follow the instructions below:
- Go to http://downloads.its.psu.edu & log in with your access account.
- Click on Calendaring Software?Oracle Collaboration Suite Calendar?Windows.
- Click on the latest version to download it.
- Run the installation.
- Enter the following settings for configuration:
- Server: cal.psu.edu
- Authentication: Standard Authentication
- Compression: Run Length Encoding compression
- Encryption: Affine Cipher
If you are working on a computer where you do not have access to install the Oracle Calendaring Client or you do not want to install the calendaring client, you may also check your calendar by going to https://www.cal.psu.edu/ and logging in to your Oracle Calendar via the Web.