If you'd like to customize the Thunderbird Toolbar (eg. add or remove a few icons, change how items appear, etc.), this tip is for you!
- Right-click in the toolbar area at the top of the screen and click Customize... The Customize Toolbar window appears.
- To add an item to the Toolbar, drag it from the Customize Toolbar window to the Toolbar.
- To remove an item from the Toolbar, drag it from the Toolbar to the Customize Toolbar window.
- Use the Show dropdown menu to select how you want your items displayed (as Icons and Text, just Icons, just Text, etc.).
- To change the size of your icons, you can check or uncheck Use Small Icons.
- To return Thunderbird's Toolbar to it's original state, Click the Restore Default Set button.
- Click Done.
Thanks to Nicole Ortmann, E-Mail Migration Assistant of I-Tech, for submitting this tip!