Create a Print Button (or Other Commands) in Office 2007
The Quick Access Toolbar
You can do this by customizing the Quick Access Toolbar.
This toolbar is usually located near the upper-left corner, next to the multi-colored Microsoft Office button, or may be above or below the ribbon. It is easily recognizable by the downward-pointing arrow at its right edge.
Adding Print (or other commands) from the Quick Access Toolbar
- Click the down arrow to the right of the toolbar.
- Select More Commands.
- Select the desired command.
- Click Add.
- Click OK.
Adding commands from the Office Button
- Right-click on the Office button.
- Click Customize Quick Access Toolbar.
Adding commands from a command on the Ribbon
- Right-click on the command.
- Click Add to Quick Access Toolbar.