In order to add a new space you must have the proper permissions.
- Click on the link 'Add Space' located above the list of spaces on the Dashboard.
- Follow the prompts as listed below
- Space Name: Enter a name for the space.
- Space Key: Enter a simple key to refer to your space (A-Z, a-z, 0-9). This key is a shorthand name for the space that is used when linking content between spaces, for web urls, and reports.
For example, the 'Development Space' might have a space key of 'DEV'.
- Who can use this space?: Decide who will be able to view the space and who will be able to add to or edit the space's content.
- NOTE: These permissions can be altered after space creation. (See Changing who can view or edit a Space or a page)
- Choose Theme: Select from the available themes.
- Click on 'OK' to create the new space.