Zoom Conferencing System Startup
- Press the Home button on the iPad to wake up the system
- The system is ready when you see the Penn State logo displayed on both screens.
Connect to the Penn State Bridge or an Outside Meeting
- Click on the “Meet Now” button to start a meeting.
- To connect to a meeting, click “Invite” on the iPad.
- Then click on “Invite Room System” on top of the screen as shown below.
- For meetings outside of Penn State, put in the IP address of the system that you would like to connect to. Make sure the right protocol, H323/SIP, is selected and then press the “Call” button.
- For meetings using the Penn State Bridge, put in “22.214.171.124##44XXXX” where “44XXXX” is the Penn State Conference ID. Make sure H323 is selected and then press the “Call” button.
Zoom Conferencing System iPad User’s Interface
- Once the meeting is connected, the screen on the iPad will change to the user interface. You can control the camera, mute/unmute the microphone, change the layout on the TVs, and share contents with the user interface.
Leaving a Meeting and Zoom Conferencing System Shutdown
- You can leave the meeting at any time by click on the “Leave” button on the iPad.
- Click on “Leave” to disconnect yourself from the meeting.
- Click on “End” to end the meeting for all if you are the host for the meeting.
- The system will go to sleep by itself.