The following are training opportunities for project managers and those interested in learning more about project management.
- PMI-PMP (PM Overview and Components)
- PMI-ACP (PM Overview and Components)
- Local Meeting Facilitation Training with Barbara Sherlock (potentially free) www.psu.edu/president/pia
- Lunch Time Sessions from ITLP - IT Shares (it.psu.edu/connects/shares)
- ITLP Annual Conference - June 19th.
- AGILE Training through Learning Tree
- Onsite July 22 - 25 2014
- Agile Training through Net Objectives
- Tentatively planned for October 2014
- Meeting Facilitations Training through Leadership Strategies (4 day session, $$$)
- IT Leadership Program - (ITLP) - 9 months
- Coming soon through OHR
- PMI PMP Bootcamp
- PMI ACP Bootcamp
- Other Agile Training
- PM for Executives
Other Training Resources
- PMI Seminars
- Executive Edge
- PM Centers USA
- Program Management Institute - www.pmi.org
- Gamestorming - A toolkit for innovators, rule-breakers, and change makers - www.gogamestorm.com
- Mind Tools - Essential Skills for an Excellent Career - www.mindtools.com
- Doyle, Michael and David Straus. The New Interaction Method: How To Make Meetings Work!. New York: Berkley Books. 1976.
- See the Books listing on our Agile Resources page.
Networking and Similar Opportunities
IT Project Management Working Group (Project Management Working Group)
Keystone PMI Chapter (http://www.pmi-keystone.org/)