The Action Item Template is fairly simple to use.
There are two separate tables. The top table contains the action items that are still open. The bottom table contains the action items that have been closed.
The columns in both tables are defined as follows:
- Date Created - The date the action item was created
- AI ID - The action item id
- Description - A description of the action item
- POC - The point of contact for the action item
- Due Date - The date that the action item should be resolved
- Notes - Notes on how the action item was resolved
- Completed - The date that the action item was completed