- Other News
- Scrum team has streamlined the sprint process, thereby reducing the number of meetings for Scrum Masters and DevOps, and making information more transparent across our different products.
- Sprint 13 concluded.
- Project is completed and closed.
- Service Business Case is completed. SLA and SDP nearing completion.
- Work has begun on web presence.
- Data Recovery/Business Continuity testing is complete; awaiting final quotes from vendors.
- New Phase 1 target date: July 1.
- Self-Service Portal
New production server built
UI nearing completion
- Development of Quick Start Guide (Phase 1 training materials) underway.
Business Case complete and approved.
- Objectives and Deliverables documented.
- Documentation of Scope and WBS underway.
- The team has made significant progress defining processes and roles for this new service.
- We are still in the process of vendor negotiations.
Recommendations sent to the sponsor on 4/27.
Awaiting approval to start phase 2 of implementation.
- The team has defined testing needs and we are in the process of setting up a process to manage the testing.
- Microsoft has granted PSU a 90 day trial account. We are planning to begin testing in mid-May, once the click thru agreement has been approved by Risk Management.
- In an effort to define an overall cloud strategy, the scope of this project has been expanded to include mirrored tests in both AWS and Azure.
This project will be completed in May.
- License sales are underway, and service catalog material ares under final edits.
The team has continued to make progress on defining best practices, time tracking mechanisms, and drafting white papers.
One final bug (which Microsoft must resolve) remains before this project is closed out.
- The Hydra sprint is support planning of multi-university coding effort to update the underlying code base supporting ScholarSphere
- Worked with SaS Development participated in Sprint Planning session
- Help facilitate story point actives
Data Center Strategy
- Members of SaS collaborated with the Data Center team to pull together a menu of proposed services for the Data Centers.
We have a new project manager! Welcome, Madelyn Wagner!
Several members of the PMO team participated in the April 28-May 1 PMP Bootcamp.