- Transfer switch shall be similar to ASCO 4000 series or ASCO 7000 series. Discuss the following options with Engineering Services:
- Overlapping neutrals on systems with ground fault protection
- Closed transition (for generator systems only)
- Paralleling (for large generator systems only)
- Delayed transition
- Bypass Isolation (for building standby loads requiring maintenance without interruption, not typical for Emergency or Elevator ATS's)
- Transfer switch Controller shall have native phase rotation check and data-logging capability.
- ATS shall be provide with integral power meter, Power Logic series by Schneider Electric.
.02 Guide Specifications
- Design Professional shall carefully review and edit the guideline specifications below, adapting them as needed to achieve application-specific, fully developed specifications for each project.
- These shall be edited using the process described in the instructions contained at the beginning of the document. Proposed modifications shall be reviewed with OPP Engineering Services.
- Finalized version shall be included in the project contract documents. Use of other specifications is not acceptable.
|Transfer Switches Guide Specification263600 FL - TRANSFER SWITCHES-GUIDE SPECIFICATION-Rev4-1.doc||June 2020||University's guide specification for Transfer Switches to be used by the design professional|
|Transfer Switches Datasheet.docx||June 2016||Typical University Transfer Switches Datasheet for the Professional use. The datasheet instructions are found in the guide specification and sample is found in Division 26 00 00|
- No labels