|Grouper Project - Statement of Work|
- Statement of Work (SOW): A narrative description of products, services, or results to be supplied.1
- For internal projects, the project initiator or sponsor provides the statement of work based on business needs, product, or service requirements. For external projects, the statement of work can be received from the customer as part of a bid document, for example, request for proposal, request for information, request for bid, or as part of a contract. The SOW references:
- Business need. An organization’s business need may be based on a market demand, technological advance, legal requirement, or government regulation.
- Product scope description. This documents the characteristics of the product that the project will be undertaken to create. The description should also document the relationship between the products or services being created and the business need that the project will address.
- Strategic plan. The strategic plan documents the organization’s strategic goals. Therefore, all projects should be aligned with the strategic plan.
Grouper Project 2013 - Project Charter
Project Charter: A document issued by the project initiator or sponsor that formally authorizesthe existence of a project, and provides the project manager with the authority to apply organizational resources to project activities.1
Purpose: to identify and provide authorization.
|Grouper Project 2013 - Business Requirements|| |
- "Collect Requirements": Collect Requirements is the process of defining and documenting stakeholders’ needs to meet the project objectives.1
- Purpose: Define and manage customer expectations
|Grouper Project 2013 - Work Breakdown Structure|
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS). A deliverable-oriented hierarchical decomposition of the work to be executed by the project team to accomplish the project objectives and create the required deliverables. It organizes and defines the total scope of the project.1
- Purpose: The WBS organizes and defi nes the total scope of the project, and represents the work specified in the current approved project scope statement.
- Note: The WBS should align to the deliverables/scope from the project charter
| || || || |
PROJECT EXECUTION, MONITOR AND CONTROL
|Team - RACI||Project team roles and responsibility chart|| || |
|Grouper Project 2013 - Risk Register||The document containing the results of the qualitative risk analysis, quantitative riskanalysis, and risk response planning. The risk register details all identifi ed risks, including description, category,cause, probability of occurring, impact(s) on objectives, proposed responses, owners, and current status.|
|Request for Change Log|
- Requests for Project Change will be submitted and monitored via the Service Desk tool
|Issues Log||5/10/2013|| |
- Communication Management Plan: The document that describes: the communications needs and expectations for the project; how and in what format information will be communicated; when and where each communication will be made; and who is responsible for providing each type of communication. The communication management plan is contained in, or is a subsidiary plan of, the project management plan.
- Contains decision points collected during the project
- Use the Ids "Project Meeting" template for meeting facillitation
- From the Ids Project Management site, select "Add Page from Template", select "Project Meetings", ...
|Project Status Reports|
ACTION ITEM: CREATE PROJECT STATUS REPORT TEMPLATE
|Project Acceptance Reports||ACTION ITEM: CREATE PROJECT ACCEPTANCE REPORT ALIGNED TO DELIVERABLES||5/10/2013|| |
|Project Execution Action Items|| ||5/10/2013|| |
- Conduct a lessons learned meeting
- ACTION ITEM: CREATE LESSONS LEARNED MEETING GUIDELINES
|Project Repository closeout|
- Close out project artifacts
- ACTION ITEM: CREATE PROJECT REPOSITORY CLOSE OUT CHECKLIST
|Grouper Project 2013 - Project Closure|
- Obtain sign off from project sponsor that project meets (or doesn't meet their expectations)
|Project closeout checklist||ACTION ITEM: CREATE PROJECT CLOSE OUT CHECKLIST ||5/10/2013|| |
| || ||5/10/2013|| |