What: SIMBA Project - Live Case Study Series: Initiation
When: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Where: 134 HUB
Each meeting in this series will have a short presentation providing background of where the project is, followed by a panel to answer questions from the PMWG community. The panel members will change each meeting, depending on the phase of the project. The goal is for the PM community at PSU to have the opportunity to ask questions and think about all the pieces that must go into a large scale/scope enterprise project.
- September 2018 – Initiation (Overview of what the last two years have been leading up to onboarding of the project team and implementation partner)
- Spring 2019 – Planning
- Fall 2019 – Execution and Monitoring/Controlling (Phase 1)
- Spring 2020 – Execution and Monitoring/Controlling (Phase 2)
- Fall 2020 – Closing (Go Live/Implementation/Lessons Learned)
Presenters: SIMBA panel
Who is this session for?
- Persons interested in Project Management
- Project Managers
- Persons interested in the SIMBA project
- Persons interested in enterprise level projects
+ / Δ
|Good to hear from a team that's doing something now, mid-project +1||PMWG members need to find ways to support the SIMBA team|
|Getting info about enterprise projects now (for more: simba.psu.edu)||Would like to see artifacts from the project (can email Michael to ask for copies)|
|Candid and honest panel +1|
|OCM has a seat at the table +1|