Search IT-Pro InfoShare
Select from one of the following TRAINING categories:
(TRAINING categories can be modified by any IT staff at Penn State. Please be responsible when contributing to this resource. Information contained herein does not necessarily reflect an official University or departmental statement or position.)
- Principles of Network Security - security concepts explained
- Penn State Initiatives in IT - see what is on the horizon in IT at Penn State
- System Administration - data backup, risk management, penetration testing, etc
- Technology Primers - textual overviews of various technologies
- Security Tips, by platform -
- Tools ans Products, by category - Share and evaluate tools and products
- Script Exchange, by category - Share your scripts with other IT professionals at Penn State
Select from one of the following RESOURCE categories:
(Refer to the following resources to explore archived recordings, get information about current initiatives, and find details about training discounts programs.)
- IT-Pro Technology Forums - Granular forums for training and and support, organized by technology.
- IT-Pro Roundtable Resources - Resources to support the IT-Pro Roundtable series
- Online Training Resources - A variety of ways to access self-paced, online learning
- Get Face-to-face Training - Find and schedule instructor-led training. Explore occasional discount programs.
- Join the IT-Pro Mailing List - Get first-hand announcements for IT-Pro news and events such as IT-Pro Roundtables and vendor training opportunities.